Custom Propane Stick Boom Trucks
The body of the TX-2 truck is built from lightweight aluminum and a strong steel sub-frame so that it is made to last. Thanks to our plethora of available options, the TX-2 can suit your demands yet still be an efficient, reliable tank setting machine.
Advantages of Stick Boom Trucks From Fisk
Our stick boom trucks offer numerous advantages that will serve you well for years to come. The stick boom lets you move propane tanks on and off the truck with ease. Our stick boom trucks, in particular, are entirely customizable. They each come with special features already loaded onto them, though you can add certain features to make the truck work for you however you need it.
Features of the TX-2
Here are the specifications for the TX-2 Stick Boom truck:
- 14’ all-aluminum bed: This stick boom truck with an aluminum bed has a high pressure composite decking.
- Dual tank tie-down zones: Strapping is spaced at 1000 gallons and 500 gallons on down placements. The bed can carry up to two tanks, each independently strapped down in their own tie-downs, with legs resting on the bed.
- Headache rack: This has rail placement at 20#, 33# and 100# positions.
- E-Track tie-down system: These are on all up-right rails.
- D.O.T. placard: This has a folding placard on all four sides.
- Lights: The truck has Betts L.E.D. lighting with a backup beeper and adjustable spotlight.
- Hitch: This has a step bumper towing hitch and trailer light plug.
- Mudflaps and holders: The truck comes with both of these features included.
- Aluminum wheel chock holder and wheel chocks: This comes with both of these features too.
- Fire safety: The truck has a 20-pound A.B.C. fire extinguisher.
- Four tank tie-down straps: The truck has two E-track straps for 500 gallons on down lifting sling and 1000 gallons on lifting sling.
- 4064-30 Liftmoore boom: This will set a 1000 gallon tank at 21 feet and a 500-gallon tank at 30 feet, with a wireless FM remote and hydraulic out and down outriggers.
- Pump: The truck has an electronic PTO and a pump installed.
- Two aluminum tank saddles: These are new D.O.T. exemption ready tank saddles with non-marking bumpers.
- 304 stainless steel fenders: The truck will come with these practical fenders.
- 60” X 54” X 12 ½“ double door compartment: The first door can be divided into three spaces by lateral shelves. The second door has a fitting station with two top shelves for large and small regulators. It also has ball bearing and four ball-bearing roll outfitting drawers that you can divide into four spaces.
- 70” X 30” X 12 ½” triple door compartment: The first two doors have adjustable shelves and dividers to customize storage. The last door is open for larger cargo.
- One 60” X 18” X 18 “ underbody compartment: The truck also arrives with this large underbody compartment.
- L.E.D. toolboxes: These are workable after hours.
- Two block carrier compartments: There is one right and one left that carry eight 4”x 8” x 16”. A larger compartment in front carries eight 4”x8”x32”.
We offer numerous options for customizing your propane truck. Some of our personalization features include:
- Cone holders: Keep your safety cones in a convenient location with truck-mounted holders.
- Lighted fenders: Illuminate the sides of your truck with stainless steel fenders.
- Backup cameras: View everything around your truck with advanced cameras.
- Propane conversions: Change your gas-powered engine to one that runs on propane.
- Beavertail lift gates: Put cargo onto your truck with the help of this type of tailgate.
- Customized side racks: Work with cargo and cylinders of various sizes with either stationary or fold-down racks.
- Bonus features: Have an air compressor or Krug pump incorporated into your truck for even more benefits.
Back up Camera
Safety is on everyone’s mind in the propane industry. The safety of the home and business owners will not be jeopardized as you can now see a 360 degree of your propane boom truck.
Most injuries happen when enter or accessing the bed of a truck. Built for younger and ageing technicians alike. The side stair case and rear ladder allow for quick access to the bed without taking up valuable room.
The Fisk Krug Pump is a time saver. Imagine not having to call for a bobtail to come transfer your product from one tank to the other, saving you time and money allowing you to set more tanks.
Fold Down Side Racks
If you’re hauling smaller propane tanks the fold down side racks are a great option. Keep your products tight and secure. Other options are a standard rail with no folding as well as a small rail WITH fold down options. Contact us today to customize the railing to your companies work flow.
Personalize your Fisk truck to match your company. Have your company logo or name be cut into our stainless steel fenders.
Fisk offers a fold up beaver tail lift-gate as an option for companies interested in a beaver tail style lift-gate. **NOTE** Beaver-tail limits hauling of 1,000 gallon tanks
Don’t let a sunset hamper your marketing efforts. Back-lite logo allows you to continue standing out!
Flex Riser Box
Store your risers in our custom riser boxes.
Convenient, safe, space saving cone storage system.
Start using your propane to power your new Fisk TX-1. Trucks getting the conversion are gas powered (diesel is stock) and converted to also run on propane. Liquid or Vapor conversion.
No need for a separate compressor to test the pressure from the tank to house and building. Our Air compressor upgrade fits neatly inside the tool box with plenty of extra space.
Why Choose a Fisk Truck?
At Fisk, we have been working in this business since the 1980s. We have the experience necessary to design customizable, heavy-duty propane trucks to help you get your job done. We provide personalized customer service to all of our buyers, allowing us to understand your unique needs. We will learn how to make your TX-2 work with you.
Our trucks are made in the United States, and we have a warranty on our products for your added peace of mind. Our high-quality steel resists corrosion and is lighter on the chassis, letting you maximize the truck’s life span. Work with us today for expert experience and numerous customization opportunities for your Fisk truck.
Contact Fisk to Customize a TX-2 That Will Stand the Test of Time
Choose Fisk Tank Carrier to design a truck that benefits your business. With dozens of standard and customizable features, your truck will serve multifunctional purposes. Use it for storage, advertisement, transport and more. Increase safety and flexibility and save money using the Fisk TX-2 truck
Try our propane stick boom trucks today and enjoy increased functionality and productivity. Our team builds custom propane tank service and installation trucks for your benefit. Request a quote online from Fisk Tank Carrier today to see everything we have in store.