• 14’ X 8’ x 4” all aluminum bed
With composite top and cross members on 12”centers.
• 9 – 6000# D ring tie downs spaced at 1000, and 500-on-downplacements.
Bed can carry up two 2 -1000 gallon tanks at a time, each independently strapped down in there own tie down zone, with all 8 tank legs resting on the bed.
• Head ache rack with rail placement at 20#, 33# and 100# positions.
• E-Track tie down system on all up-right rails
• D.O.T. placard on all 4 sides.
• Easy-up staircase on the passenger side.
• Easy-up ladder on driver side.
• Betts L.E.D. lighting with backup beeper and adjustable spot light.
• 2Thieman 2000# fold under lift gate.
Towing hitch and trailer light plug.
• Mud flaps and holders.
• Aluminum wheel chock holder and wheel chocks.
• 20 lb. A,B,C, fire extinguisher.
• Tank tie down straps
2 E-track straps, 500 on down lifting sling, 1000 gal lifting. sling.
• 077-3 HIAB boom
Will set a 500g tank 30’2” in all directions, and a 1000g tank 21’ 4” in all directions.
• Electronic PTO and pump installed and ready to roll
• New D.O.T. Exemption ready aluminum tank saddles with non marking bumpers.
• 60” X 54” X 12 ½ “ double door compartment
First door-can be divided into 3 spaces by lateral shelves. Second Door Has fitting station with 2 top shelves for large and small regulators. Ball bearing Roll out vise and 4 Ball bearing Roll out fitting drawers that can be divided into 4 spaces each.
• 70” X 30” X 12 ½ “ triple door compartment
With the first two doors split in half by a horizontal shelf. Adjustable dividers allow the user to customize their storage. The Last door is open for larger cargo.
• 1-60” X 18” X 18 “ Under body compartments
• All tool boxes have L.E.D. Lights in them for work after hours.
• 2-Block Carriers compartments
1X carries 8: 4” x 8” x 16” cement blocks.
1X carries 8: 4” x 8” x 30” cement blocks
The Fisk Krug Pump is a time saver, imagine not having to call for a bobtail to come transfer your product from one tank to the other. Saving you time and money allowing you to set more tanks.
Custom Side Racks
If you’re hauling smaller propane tanks the fold down side racks are a great option. Keep your products tight and secure. Other options are a standard rail with no folding as well as a small rail WITH fold down options. Contact us today to customize the railing to your companies work flow.
Fisk offers a fold up beaver tail lift-gate as an option for companies interested in a beaver tail style lift-gate. **NOTE** Beaver-tail limits hauling of 1,000 gallon tanks
Our custom stainless steel fenders allow you to place your company logo, or name across the right and left fenders of your new truck. With option to have a back-lite.
Flex Riser Boxes
Keep your risers safe, secure & not taking up any valuable storage space.
Optional Front winch for both diesel and propane converted trucks
Back Up Camera
Safety is on everyone’s mind in the propane industry. The safety of the home and business owners will not be jeopardized as you can now see a 360 degree of your propane boom truck
Stuck in the mud?! Not any more, with two options of Outrigger pads. Aluminum and hard plastic outrigger pads keep you truck a-float. Keep your tank setting on a stable platform.
Safety is a priority when you are maneuvering 1,000 gallon tanks. By adding a cone holder you save storage space while still keeping all your safety equipment stored away.
Fisk propane conversion offers superior saving to our conventional diesel trucks with a gas engine converted to run on propane.
Add to your mobile office with a convenient air compressor inside your TX-1 toolbox.
Not only does Fisk offer custom fenders, but also the option to light up your logo or company name.