Hop into your TX-4 propane truck every day and feel the power that comes with it. Our trucks are customizable and full of heavy-duty features to help you maximize your business potential. Transport your propane tanks wherever you need them with a TX-4 truck today. The versatility of this vehicle can help you expand to new horizons and increase your business operations daily.
Features of the TX-4 Propane Truck With Extra Storage
Numerous features come standard with the TX-4 truck, including:
- A 12-foot all-aluminum bed with high-pressure composite decking.
- A single tank tie-down zone with six 4000 pound D-ring tie-downs spaced at 500 gallons on down placements.
- A headache rack with rail placement at 20-pounds, 33-pound and 100-pound positions.
- An E-track tie-down system on all up-right rails.
- A D.O.T. placard on all four sides.
- L.E.D. lighting with a backup signal and adjustable spotlight.
- A towing hitch and trailer light plug.
- Mudflaps and holders.
- Aluminum wheel chocks and holders.
- A 20-pound A, B, C fire extinguisher.
- Several tank tie-down straps, two E-track straps, 500 gallons on down lifting sling, 1000 gallons lifting sling.
- An electronic PTO and pump installed
- New D.O.T. exemption-ready aluminum tank saddles with non-marking bumpers.
- An easy-up staircase on the back passenger side with a door to completely close off the box.
- A 1600 pound liftgate that creates fully-enclosed bed space.
- Multiple side racks.
Several storage features come with the standard TX-4 dual industry service truck. You can use these features to carry and store all sorts of items you might need on the job.
On the driver’s side, you will find multiple storage features, including:
- A 46” x 54” x 16” double door compartment: The first door can be divided into three spaces by lateral shelves. The second door has a fitting station with two top shelves for large and small regulators. A ball-bearing roll-out vise and four ball-bearing roll-out fitting drawers can be divided into four spaces each.
- Another 46” x 54” x 16” double door compartment: This one has two doors split in half by a horizontal shelf. The bottom is divided into place-fitting compartments, and you determine the spacing.
There are several storage areas on the passenger side of the vehicle as well, like:
- A 53” x 46’ x 21” double door compartment: Both compartments have three adjustable shelves for storage.
- A 55” x 16” x 21” single compartment: This has adjustable shelves and adjustable slot dividers.
- A 102” x 8” x 6”: Storage or riser holder. All toolboxes have
- L.E.D. lights: All toolboxes include lights to make working in darkness easier.
Creating a truck that works just right for your business is integral to your operations. At Fisk, we offer numerous customization options for your TX-4 truck, such as:
- Cameras: Incorporate multiple backup cameras onto your truck to increase safety and viewability.
- Cone holders: Put your safety cones in a designated spot with cone slots.
- Added benefits: Equip your truck with a Krug pump, air compressor and power inverter.
- Custom side racks: Choose from standard, fold-down and small rails to best meet your needs.
- Propane conversion: Use a propane-powered engine instead of a gas-operated one to save additional money.
- Fenders: Have fenders that are branded and equipped with lights to illuminate the sides of your truck.
- Beavertail: Put a beavertail liftgate on the back of your truck for more benefits.
- Outrigger pads: Keep these items on hand for muddy and other wet areas.
The Fisk Krug Pump is a time saver, imagine not having to call for a bobtail to come transfer your product from one tank to the other. Saving you time and money allowing you to set more tanks.
Custom Side Racks
If you’re hauling smaller propane tanks the fold down side racks are a great option. Keep your products tight and secure. Other options are a standard rail with no folding as well as a small rail WITH fold down options. Contact us today to customize the railing to your companies work flow.
Fisk offers a fold up beaver tail lift-gate as an option for companies interested in a beaver tail style lift-gate. **NOTE** Beaver-tail limits hauling of 1,000 gallon tanks
Brand the fenders with your company logo and illuminate it with lights to make it stand out even in the dark.
Flex Riser Boxes
Keep your risers safe, secure & not taking up any valuable storage space.
Optional Front winch for both diesel and propane converted trucks
Back Up Camera
Safety is on everyone’s mind in the propane industry. The safety of the home and business owners will not be jeopardized as you can now see a 360 degree of your propane boom truck
Stuck in the mud?! Not any more, with two options of Outrigger pads. Aluminum and hard plastic outrigger pads keep you truck a-float. Keep your tank setting on a stable platform.
Why Choose a Fisk Truck?
Fisk Tank Carrier has been open since the 1980s, giving us the experience needed to build custom trucks. We can help you create a truck that benefits you to the fullest extent using our standard and customizable features. Our team provides personalized customer service to our clients. We listen to what you need and help design a truck that meets those requirements.
We make all of our trucks in the United States and provide a warranty. Our trucks are made from corrosion-resistant and lightweight materials to increase their life spans. Allow our expert team to help you design the TX-4 truck that can make your work more efficient today.
Request a Quote for a TX-4 Truck Today
Create the TX-4 service truck that benefits your business with the help of the Fisk team. Between our standard and customizable features, you can create a multipurpose truck you can use in numerous ways. From advertising to transport, storage and more, The TX-4 can help your business operations.
Get a quote online today and learn more about our custom propane tank service and installation trucks.